Today Knowledge Vault released an update to our cloud platform. Based on customer and partner feedback, we enhanced our Reporting and Actions Libraries and have streamlined our user experience with the updates outlined below. These new features and enhancements have been pushed to production and are available right now. Top 10 enhancements for this release include:
1. Advanced Menu Option
Knowledge Vault now offers a Basic and Advanced menu structure to simplify the user experience for new users to our platform. To configure your preference of Basic or Advanced View, edit your profile under the User Settings tab within your portal:
- Reporting & Auditing
- Best Practices
- Office 365 Chargeback
2. Simplified Menu Structure
Knowledge Vault has streamlined the user experience by simplifying the menu design and usability by consolidating Reporting and Auditing under a single menu option titled “Reporting and Auditing”.
3. New & Enhanced Reports
Knowledge Vault has added several new reports to provide more visibility into both Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Last Synchronization Date has been added to the Azure user and group reports as both a parameter and to the report output. This enables organizations to filter and review the last synchronization dates for Azure objects. For example, customers can filter on users and group not synchronized in last 7 days to isolate and troubleshoot synchronization errors.
- New reports to detect Inactive Distribution Groups and inactive Contacts to enable organizations to perform additional cleanup activities. This report will show those objects that have not received any email in the specified timeframe.
- Additional Summary and Detail reports on mobile devices by model, type and manufacturer
- Additional Message Traffic Summary and Detail reports have also been added to provide deeper visibility into the flow and volumes of email traffic. New traffic reports include:
- Emails Received by Sending Domain Summary
- Emails Sent by Target Domain Summary
- Emails Received by Sending Domain by Recipient
- Emails Sent by Target Domain by Sender
- Message Traffic Details by Group
4. Enhanced Action Delegation
The Delegation Wizard for Management Actions has been greatly enhanced to streamline the user experience with new flexibility in setting, editing and removing delegated permissions.
5. Additional Management Actions for Office 365
Knowledge Vault has added additional Management Actions to enable organizations to delegate, automate and streamline Office 365 management. New automation actions that have been added include:
- Create New User
- Delete User
- Password Maintenance
- Set Two-factor Authentication
- Remove Two-factor Authentication
- Add User to Group
- Remove User From Group
- Add User To Security Role
- Remove User From Security Role
6. SharePoint Explorer
Knowledge Vault has added a SharePoint Explorer to the Action Search menu to help streamline the process of running automation tasks against a SharePoint deployment.
Knowledge Vault has added the ability to view the details and edit Report Subscriptions.
8. Azure AD Alerts
Knowledge Vault has added default Alert Templates for the Azure AD connector
9. Updated the Best Practice and Compliance Reporting Packs
Knowledge Vault has enhanced the reporting packs to include new reports for Office 365 and Azure AD
10. Delete Organizations
Knowledge Vault has enabled the ability to remove organizations from the portal interface for our multi-tenant clients.